What do you get when you subscribe to The Kitchen?
It’s true. You can totally show up and you never have to join The Kitchen – membership has never been the only way to do Jewish. But when you do choose to become a member, here are a few of the things you’ll get:
- Free (!) passes to Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot and Simchat Torah (and discounted companion passes to High Holidays for Double Trouble + Swagger Wagon). Retail price = $400/person.
- Rabbis for lifecycles – everything from baby namings to Bar Mitzvahs to weddings.
- Opportunity to join an A-Team, our members-only social and action groups.
- Discounts on Shabbat dinners, holiday tickets, and classes.
- Access to members-only events (brand new!).
- Knowledge that you’re building a nationally-recognized, trail-blazing kind of place.
Sure you get all that, but really, subscribing The Kitchen means stepping it up and connecting with a community of folks like you. We want people who can see where we're going and want to help us get there. If you're ready to be counted in and counted on, this is for you.
What do you get when you subscribe to The Kitchen? You get to build something that matters.
Get started by picking the subscription that's right for you.*
*Between now and the end of the High Holidays, we only offer annual subscriptions. Due to space constraints this year, any new memberships after September 15 will not be guaranteed seats for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur Day. New Baby, I'm a Star, Double Trouble, and Swagger Wagon members will still be able to reserve free Rosh Hashanah Day 2, and Kol Nidrei tickets. We promise to give you first priority if anything opens up for the sold out services. Please be in touch with Interim Executive Director, Elie Lauter, if you are interested in membership or if you have questions.