What do you get when you subscribe to The Kitchen?
It’s true. You can totally show up and you never have to join The Kitchen – membership has never been the only way to do Jewish. But when you do choose to become a member, here are a few of the things you’ll get:
- Free (!) passes to Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot and Simchat Torah (and discounted companion passes to High Holidays). Retail price = $400/person.
- Rabbis for lifecycles – everything from baby namings to Bar Mitzvahs to weddings.
- Opportunity to join an A-Team, our members-only social and action groups.
- Discounts on Shabbat dinners, holiday tickets, classes, and Hello Mazel.
- Access to members-only events (brand new!).
- Knowledge that you’re building a nationally-recognized, trail-blazing kind of place.
Sure you get all that, but really, subscribing The Kitchen means stepping it up and connecting with a community of folks like you. We want people who can see where we're going and want to help us get there. If you're ready to be counted in and counted on, this is for you.
What do you get when you subscribe to The Kitchen? You get to build something that matters.